- paosolski likes this
- msparilla likes this
- missjung likes this
- usernamejes reblogged this from dremothafcknb
- missbreezyfosheezy likes this
- jessicasjj07 reblogged this from ic3crew and added:
- ic3crew reblogged this from dremothafcknb and added:
- borakimborakim likes this
- dremothafcknb reblogged this from viberoc and added:
- amandacrysta reblogged this from superduperjustin and added:
- amandacrysta likes this
- theillestcreation likes this
- xalinacao likes this
- raelynnerosales likes this
- kingpanda reblogged this from superduperjustin
- viberoc reblogged this from mikeymanifest and added:
- 50spent likes this
- mikeymanifest reblogged this from superduperjustin and added:
- drivenbydreams reblogged this from superduperjustin and added:
- deathviamoon likes this
- superduperjustin posted this
We called upon our inner circle to develop a line that is raw and uncut with an against the grain approach. Looking to the history of our Hip Hop Culture for inspiration, we felt the need to bring the light back to the essence and educate the youth of its elements.
Besides running a clothing company we believe that it is IC3’s duty to strengthen the links of urban unity. In order to do so, we support hip hop events and workshops that provide an outlet for the youth to utilize their energy in a positive form, whether it be through bboying, djing, graf writing, or emceeing. We feel that by providing these outlets, we build a community for the youth, allowing them to network and grow to become stronger people.
Hit us up!