- jaeslegacy likes this
- zafarai reblogged this from ic3crew
- nigelflygel likes this
- kbabyyyy likes this
- mikeymanifest reblogged this from ic3crew
- yoooitzryan likes this
- wodekagebushin likes this
- yourmichelle likes this
- katrinasantiago reblogged this from jeffbernat and added:
- smidjen likes this
- ciafloetry likes this
- trinajuana likes this
- mmapatac likes this
- jeffbernat reblogged this from ic3crew
- itsdeydey reblogged this from ic3crew
- edrianr reblogged this from ic3crew
- ic3crew posted this
We called upon our inner circle to develop a line that is raw and uncut with an against the grain approach. Looking to the history of our Hip Hop Culture for inspiration, we felt the need to bring the light back to the essence and educate the youth of its elements.
Besides running a clothing company we believe that it is IC3’s duty to strengthen the links of urban unity. In order to do so, we support hip hop events and workshops that provide an outlet for the youth to utilize their energy in a positive form, whether it be through bboying, djing, graf writing, or emceeing. We feel that by providing these outlets, we build a community for the youth, allowing them to network and grow to become stronger people.
Hit us up!